06 August, 2009

Green City Blue Lake Hip-Pack


Well, I know mother's day was forever ago now, but I finally got around to delivering on my promise to the best woman in the world (second best if you ask my girlfriend). She wanted the GCBL (an amazing organization that works towards environmental sustainability in making Cleveland a premier city again) logo which contained some colors that I am unable to source providing me with an interesting challenge. To solve this issue, I was able to find some great thread from Gutterman that matched perfectly, and some creative use of straight stitching allowed me to replicate the gradient color scheme of the logo to some success. I also was having an interesting time with the free-hand embroidered lettering which was a first. I'm so happy with the way it turned out and think it is worthy of the woman that wears it! I love you mom XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment