19 May, 2009

MOTO Gallery Opening



Last Saturday the Moto Gallery officially opened to a huge crowd of friends, family, and regular joes. I was really excited to see my work on display and hear the buzz as people checked out my bags. The final moto bag turned out great, the 216 bag looks bangin, and Bob's hip-pack rounds out the offerings for the first week of business. I plan on producing a few more bags for the shop in the coming weeks but my queue is backlogged again (hooray) and it may take a while to catch up. Check back soon for updates. Also, Ned, fresh out of design school at Cazenovia in New York, worked me up a little poster for the gallery which looks great and captures the industrial urban grit that characterizes Cleveland and me. Great job Ned!

No comments:

Post a Comment